CLM Matrix – 2010 Calendar Year Highlights
DALLAS, Texas, January 5, 2011 – CLM Matrix, the leading provider of Microsoft Office SharePoint based contract lifecycle management solutions, today announced highlights for calendar year 2010.
Highlights in 2010 include:
- Posted record revenue and profitability in calendar Q1 and Q2, ending 2010 with a double digit full year increase in year over year revenue and profitability.
- Marketing activities grew sales pipeline by 2x year over year including strong international growth with new customers in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines and strong near term prospects in EMEA.
- Performed a bi-annual review and update of its market leading CLM deployment best practices to further eliminate customer deployment risk for all projects while allowing projects to be delivered in half the time of other CLM vendors.
- Developed and deployed internally, as part of its Quality Initiative for Customer Deployment and Support, a Project Lifecycle Management (PLM) system to ensure that each CLM deployment is performed applying best practice implementation process and deployment techniques.
- First to market with a SharePoint 2010 contract lifecycle management solution with the release of Matrix Software v.10.0 in July 2010 to coincide with Microsoft’s release of SharePoint 2010.
- Generated many new partner and customer opportunities at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Washington, D.C. July 11-15, 2010.
- Continued its strategy to invest during this economic downturn by adding new resources in R&D, Sales and Deployment, and making significant investments in new products and services.
In addition, CLM Matrix has started off 2011 by closing 3 major deals in the manufacturing, environmental, and hospitality industries. With a strong sales pipeline and multiple near term opportunities, CLM Matrix has a bullish outlook for 2011.
About CLM Matrix:
CLM Matrix provides Global 2000 companies with solutions to standardize, streamline and automate both simple and complex contract management processes. CLM Matrix’s solutions are Microsoft SharePoint applications taking full advantage of native integration with the Microsoft Office suite of products in which most organizations are currently invested. CLM Matrix is the leading provider of CLM SharePoint applications and was the first to market with CLM solutions on Microsoft SharePoint 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 releases.
CLM Matrix solutions streamline critical business functions including procurement, finance, legal, and sales while enabling companies to improve compliance and governance, eliminate risk, increase revenue and reduce costs. The company’s Matrix Software solutions provide full lifecycle capabilities from initiation, creation, negotiation, closure and monitoring with automated workflow approvals and alerts. The solutions deliver significant value by:
- Reducing time and expense while simplifying the creation of new contracts
- Expediting the negotiation of complex contracts
- Reducing the overall expense associated with managing contract compliance
- Shortening the timeframe to contract closure… ensuring faster access to revenue streams
To learn more about CLM Matrix please visit www.clmmatrix.com or call us toll free at 800-961-6534.
Visit our Blog: http://blog.clmmatrix.com/
Visit our online product demonstration: http://clmmatrix.com/microsoft-contract-management/